Monday, August 20, 2007

Gathering.

Gathering

Did someone told you that

"Meeting old friends is Great?"

HAHA!

He came down !!!!!

We went to GreenBox Karaoke with Jin Hong!

I feel I so crazy into Karaoke,

once I am there,

I sure fight for mic and sing whatever I want.

My friends are used to it. =)

Me and Chi Yin

eating at Kim Gary Restaurant.

I last met her since I was form 2.

Happy to meet her again! xD

Me and Chai Xin

Everybody is changing? Wu~ she looks sexy.

She came with her mini skirts and a pair of 3.5 inches high heels walking around.

Picture a bit blur.



Four of them currently study at TAR College.

They are my good friends. =)

Me and Zhong Yi

Me and Zhi Chen

Me and Su Ting

............and

We were acting CUTE. Aiks.

Aih, they them greedy.

Having Ice-cream woh.

Me and Jia Ming

Dunkin Donuts

Two of them are acting COOL. =.="

Are they look alike?

Zhi Chen and Zhong Yi

Chiao Pei and Jin Hong.

A group photo session. I told you! Meeting old friends are Great.

Time flies........

Jin Hong is leaving KL.


Goodbye my friends.

Is great to meet you all again! xD

Hope to see u all soon.

No comments: