And again I went there with Zester – Wonny. This time the journey was tough. It’s raining. Well, no matter how tough is the journey we two still survive to reach there. Haha. Not much people were there this time (maybe is weekday?). Haha. We two were wet because of the rain.
The Ferris Wheel
Actually, I felt so guilty because bringing him under the rain, wasting money along the journey on Bus, Monorial, Lrt and Star Line.
The Ferris WheelActually, I felt so guilty because bringing him under the rain, wasting money along the journey on Bus, Monorial, Lrt and Star Line.
Me and Wonny
Maybe meet him another 6 months or 1 year? He is kind, good, and a nice person. I think I have another good brother again! =) (Looking forward to see you again!)Take care.

2 comments:
this is ur 2nd time???
hmm. i haven't even seen it b4..
yah! my second time. hahaha XD. 31st of December going to close down lu. You might no chance to see it already! hehe.
Post a Comment