I successfully drove there with Zester. There are a lot of Precinct over there. My brother keep telling me that I might lost my way inside there. I do not dare to drove everywhere but I found this bridge! Was so happy at the moment but still worry the way to go out. Anyway I found my way to go back. (Scroll down to look at some scene I had took).
After that, I brought Zester to Sunway Piramid and treat him a meal-Manhattan Fish Market. I ordered a platterfor two so that he can ate different kind of seafood from the platter. It's still delicious like before, but....................(...)
I like this part when the melt the sauce.
The platter.
Preparing to eat. Was Starving =.=
(...) But, we can't finish and leftover the rice. Hrm.
Send off Zester this morning! "Goodbye Zes"
Have fun with you oh!
Do take care and have fun in Hong Kong!
Visit me again xD. Miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment