Wednesday, July 25, 2007

An Exhausted Day

I’m exhausted. I do not know why every time when I am having exam or any important, I just could not control myself to stay up late. I know once I stay up late, I might have the opportunity to do more or even read more to prepare for my finals. College is still the same as I am in my secondary school. Exams are still making no different. We are still sitting in the exam hall and writing on answer sheet, examiner and instructors walking around to prevent us cheat. Just the way I already studied and writes out it totally different. Time limitation is just only 2 hours and 1 question consists of 1 or 2 or 3 question and need to be done within 30 minutes. This is my first time being stressed-up until I forgotten what had I studied and memorize. Maybe I am panic; I scare to re-sit the exam. I do not want to disappoint someone in my life. I do not know I would pass it or failed. Give me a break? I am exhausted. You might think I am crazy! It’s just foundation. I know when I reach diploma or degree will be more stress. But since I am in foundation level, let me settle my foundation level before I think further on my studies! 2 more to go! Tahz!

No comments: