Monday, July 23, 2007
Exam week.
I will never support exam in our life. But without exam, this world would have lesser and lesser educated humans. Well, I am facing exam this week. By the way, this is my final exam. I am quite worry and nervous for this exam. Once I failed it, I must retake the subject indeed I do not want to. Besides, if I failed my retake subject again, I am going to re-module the subject again. Aih. I might very stress these day. See the time, even I am still awake studying.==. Well, I am just drop by here to rest for a moment. I am going to continue study a while more then I will be sleeping. Tomorrow 10 o’clock will be sitting in the Freezer (Exam Hall). The happy thing is I am going to IKEA on Saturday after my LAN subject at 1230~! I think that day, I would be so happy! =) tahz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment