Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's 2 o'clock in the midnight. I just finish my English homework on report writing. I played o2jam for 20 mins to release my tension. My mind suddenly feels so lonely as is homesick. hmm. I miss my mum and my friends. Unfortunately, i have college's friends which make me feels much better. This morning might having a test. Good Luck! In one week time, i will be home to attend my cousin wedding dinner. Besides to attend this wedding dinner, actually I am hoping reunion with my brother, sister, and mother. That night, four of us would dressed formally. I would want to take this opportunity to take a nice family photo! ^^Although it just a few days, but i am happy for it. HakunAmatata ^^

28th of June-will be meeting my sister at KLIA. I want Burger King! =) Good night!

1st of July- back to KL.

3rd of July- laopy arrive Malaysia.

6th of July- I will meet her !!

No comments: