Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I am going to KB soon. I am on top of the world because I am going to meet my sister, brother and mum (Crazy Family Members). Of course included my sweetie room! xD. Counting down the days, hours, minutes, seconds which leads me so near yet so far.

College life wasn't too bad and ain't too enjoyable. Nowadays were loads with assignments. Presentation need to prepare by 3rd of July. Math test is around the corner and I never even take up my pen and do my revision. The preparation for examination still in progressing but interupted by all the assignments. I hope I could done it better. LUCK? =)

Next 3 days is my OSE's assignment due date. This Thursday going to give out Math Assignment which only limited to a week time. The following Friday I have to pass up an Incourse Test and a group assignment on Malaysian Studies subject.

Happy things are my dear coming back on 3th of July and I will going to meet her on 7th of July. Besides that, my best buddy Thien Teck also arrived at Kuala Lumpur International Airport on 30th of June. Guess how happy am I who going to spend some time with them. xD

Sad problems are some of them which besides me are facing some problems. I'm sorry i can't be there! =(

Countdown for my Birthday? xD guess what suprise I going to have? *Suspicious* rite? =) Thank God. I would celebrate on my own definitely! 还是希望会有一些意想不到的事情发生吧!虽然每一年我都希望会有惊喜发生在我身上,唉,我还是不要期望太大了啦。Hakunamatata!=)

No comments: