I have been trying to post something into my blog but time just don't allowed me to do that. I have so limited time and I do not even wanted to waste 1 mins and this had turns up the so called stressed-up life. It started since the road is not taken, I have chosen to help rather than fully enjoying my study life. It has not U turn or wrong decision ever since I had the decision in my mind. Although it really drag me hard but I am still trying to cope it well. Office unlike others, they can go to office sharp at 9 and end work sharp at 6 but my paper works would not allow me to do that. I have loads of paper works to finish off before the sunset but it has turns dark once I finished up. This is how my time passed! I was rushing like a mad guy every morning at 740 to out from house and rushing off all the works before 9. Can you ever imagine that I never been home for 12 hours or maybe plus plus in a day? Let me clarify that I am not blaming for my life but just to write it out what I'm doing everyday and it repeats. I have no time for computer or even TV. I was fainting when the needle passed by 5 because my brain had become malfunction. I had tried before my breakfast was at 3 in the afternoon which was the so called Tea Break. That's awful. I can't describe the situation when it looks like a WAR.
but after all I know why I am making this decision only if you see and feel it yourself. I am so glad that I have a great mum who is the most successful business woman I ever seen. :)
But I just can't stop missing my memories because it always so clear in my mind. :'(
but after all I know why I am making this decision only if you see and feel it yourself. I am so glad that I have a great mum who is the most successful business woman I ever seen. :)
But I just can't stop missing my memories because it always so clear in my mind. :'(
1 comment:
life is tough, but just go with it. Soon you'll surely get used to it, it takes time. it has been a tough choice, choosing between to let go of education or go for work force.i'm sure u have hesitated for long and finally made up the decision. so just keep going on, adapting to it, and never give up. All the best.
Post a Comment