Saturday, November 14, 2009

missing pieces

What do I miss actually? Let us start from my form 2 life when the times I start to grow up to become a teenager. Remember that was once when I know the news of my parents, I called you and I cry all over the night in the room on the phone call with you. I am so super lost that time and I thought of ending my life and you came into me and telling me that life without him would be greater and I tell myself that life with your appearance and that would be the best thing. I started to trust you and no one can actually took over your place in my heart. When I do not feel like going home, you talk to me inside the car, bring me around the city in the middle of the night and at the moment I know that you give me the courage to live on. Although there are a lot of your friends think that I am so crazy making friend with you where you are actually older 3 years than me and same age with my bro. But without hesitation, you treat me even better like no one did before. :) I remembered once, when I am leaving to a camp called Outward Bound School (OBS) you even accompany me in the morning because I am going to leave 10 days from you. Was like a little kid am crying in the middle of the night because I miss you. Every year of Christmas and New Year Eve, I do something like steamboat, barbecue etc to celebrate and we celebrated till late night and went to breakfast early in the morning. After your form 5 and my form 3 year end break, both of us came to KL like tourists staying in the Hotel called the Coranade Hotel nearby Bukit Bintang and that's was the best moment in my life. What is the funniest thing is we are so poor and even went up to a steakhouse called "The Ship" and have our dinner. After you left, Jason is another close friend of mine that came into me. That was the weirdest way to meet him. I was a member of Interact Club and the Chinese New Year event you called me Sin Jiang which is a girl name :S and we came in close to each other after that. But that was short because not much time spending with you and also left the school after the upper six graduation day. :( my Form 5, unfortunately Jian just get close with me without any incident. You reminded me when my 1st of July birthday, I was chatting through online with you and I asked you to give me a present. I said, I want a car, you draw a car for me. I said, I want a house, you draw a house for me. That's my teenage's life. HAHA!! and then we studied together, spend time together, eat together, went out together and we gets even closer after the graduation. You are elected to the National Service (NS). Every weekend, when you get back your phone, you msged. You tells stories in the camp and after 3months I picked you up from the bus station and went off to a camp and the next day was SPM result release date. :( After that, I came to KL all by myself to APIIT College. I know this is my new life that I am going to adapt again. Uh~ it was so randomly pei sat besides me after a few days of orientation. I do not want to state what she said to me that day because I was so shy :| haha! But she very good to me. Got once I am sad and wanted to go to Maybank, she is wearing her heels still say wanted accompany me walk to the Maybank nearby Apiit College and hurts your toes. HAHA! Jet was her friend and the first impression of her to me is a Clubbing girl because she was in BLONDE with LV Sling Bag ! Three of us get close very fast and with some other friends. When we get close to Rayner, there is a guy besides Rayner very quiet and that was GJ. HAHA! He ar, the first time I meet him I am wondering why he do not talk or defend when I beat and talk to him. zzz! and then only slowly he becomes my friends and talk to me. He told me, I hate you the first time you saw me and beaten by you :S opps! I am sorry. and then we went out together, eat together every break time. Got once, I remembered that Me Pei and Jet went for supper in SS2! HAHA that happens when we are so tempting to have a night out! :D That's my foundation! After proceed to Level 1. Each of us gets lesser communication already. So I am trying very very hard to maintain the friendship in between us by waiting and eat lunch sometimes. Even I also went out for movies with GJ everytime both of us had the free time and that's how the friendship is maintained until today. When Jet is occupied by her bf, lesser time is spent with us already :(. Besides that, I also get closer with my house mates after I moved in the house. They are funny and remembered the first time when I came to the house and sleep in the middle of both of you? HAHA! That's funny! but I am happy because you all let me came into this house but after some times 1 by 1 left and now left me n you. :( Got once when I first went to One Utama after having car, that's the first time I reacted so big when I saw Ben. But that was just an expression of me when I see him dono why and then he came to chat and all. Went up Genting November and that was weird being for a holiday with him because I do not even know him well yet. But nevermind after all we get closer too. Until he came to KB and played everything is still so fresh in my mind. Did I left out anybody? I think this is all my missing pieces. Day by day, memories decreased! I hope I did not left out any close friends in my life. I really miss those days. :'( If only I could turn back time to make things better. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me fix ur broken pieces. It started in foundation that we both just simply can't resist to talk to each other. You liked my bags. I like your "cheerfulness". Then year 1 came we both went our separate ways. But your story came to me after being told by someone. We met in the cafeteria on one of the days you told me all about the man you called "dad". You talked till you almost cried. Thats when i know you are diff. After that there was 1 time we both ended up in MV and i don't know how? Not knowing me well u asked me to drive your brand "new" car back to college with "fei chai" at the back. (Remember??) As time went by we got closer. Even though once you told me u never like me being "unsingle" but yet after that u gave in and permit my relationship. Nothing changes i promise. You just need to set your mind straight and look at the larger picture ok? U know i will always be by your side when u need most. :)

From: B

junqi said...

olohhh so touching make me want to cry :(