So it was my day 1 here at Brisbane, I leave on Friday night from LCCT Airport head to Gold Coast Airport at 940 sharp. I hardly to leave and my mood was still unstable due to some changes in my life =(. By the way, my seat was 42C and this lady besides me asked me whether I can exchange my seat with her mother in front. Without any hesitation, I just say OK because it doesn't make any different for me as I'm all alone. After the plane depart, I hardly slept and she woke me up accidentally so I just offered to switch the place as she wished. These 2 Australian besides me was KIND. They smile to me =). HAHA ! I was bored and I can't longer sleep so I took out my PSP and played some games. When you asked : " Why I am playing PSP in the plane ? " I would say that it doesn't have any entertainment instead there is one little tiny monitor in front of me that need to pay RM 38 to watch the movie. Hahaha. I just refused to pay for it because I won't be using it too long anyway. Then this lady besides me took out her portable DVD and choosing a DVD to watch. I looked at her and I saw 'The Reader' which recommended by my sister to watch because she was rated it on 5 Stars and yes she chose that to watch. So I turn off my PSP and watch besides her without any voice. She disable her subtitles so I just reading mouth lips inside the movie and based on my imagination. HAHA! Damn you know what, that movie contain some sex scenes and when reaching that part SHE STOP AND TURN IT OFF.. I wanted to stop her ! SHIT but that was not mine. The story just started not because that a sex scene there. ISH, whatever lah, she changed it to MamaMia movie. I watched before so I continue my PSP. Lucky me spend up to 5 hours on that stupid game. There is a meal that provided where I have bought earlier through the internet. My friend, Ming Yie told me that there is a shuttle bus provided from Brisbane to Toowong station and asked me to ask for the ticket on the plane but when I asked the stewardess they are totally blank and @@. Oh this lady besides me was good, she immediately guide me as this is my first time. She even wrote a paper how to take bus and all to get to the place. She also talks a lot with me. She so kind. After I landed at 540 MAS TIME in the morning, it was 740 AUS TIME in the morning. It took up to 1 hour to pass through all the thing and lucky me didn't get to quarantine or disposed anything inside my bag =))). I walked out this strange place and feel the breeze outside. It was nice and I know I have to start my journey to travel anyway. =.= Asking people around on the buses to go to Toowong but there is not available service. Haiz ! So this guard guide me to the bus and I took the bus to a bus station. Inside the bus, this old uncle talked to me and asked whether I am first time here. HAHA! Yes, he guide me all the way to find my friend. How Shiet is my CELCOM didn't even work to call although I have top up it up to RM 200 ! And this guy just lend me his phone. One more thing. I was dead tired inside the train, he knew my station was near, he came to wake me up and tell me that my station is reaching ! That's out of my expectation! I don't know what to say just 'Thank you very much!'.. Wonder if he didn't wake me up, I will be traveling around and around the city. @@ HUH! Total up to 5 hours to reach that freaking place lucky he was there already. Finally am relieved. I am traveling alone all the way from airport ! Am I BRAVE? hehehehe!!! So daring... Nvm la.. So after that came back his home and went out to play for the day.
** the rest I will leave for all the pictures later :)
to be continued...
1 comment:
HAHAHAHHA SO FARNYYYY UR STORY!!!
write more write more :)))
Post a Comment