Tuesday, November 17, 2009

1 down 4 to go

Today is the first day of exam. I get so stressed up in a sudden and stop studying. What am I suppose to study is no longer gets into my mind. HAIZ. The paper turns out not like what I expected. It turns out kinda difficult if you didn't study well for it. But I didn't blame myself for that because I have already tried my best to finish the whole paper instead leaving it blank. Yeah, that's a good job I think! After exam I went over PJ SS2 to meet up with Sak because he came back yesterday from Vietnam and I worried that after today I will get busy for the following papers and may not have the time to entertain him anymore. He bought a fake LV hp case and a fake Burberry Polo tee for me. Although that's not real but the gifts are appreciated. After that we went all the way to Puduraya Bus station to buy his ticket back to Malacca and I thought of stopping by the nearest Pudu Hokkien Mee and it close on Monday. End up we went to another nearby place to take Bak Kut Teh and the ribs were so super hard until I even cant chew it off the bone and it burns my hand a few times when I am trying to pull the bone away. That's why I hate eating ribs except Elcerdo! After that unsatisfied stomach make us all the way up to Damansara Up Town for the Charcoal Hokkien Mee but it does not taste as good as the Pudu one. I miss the Pudu one a lot. I read something today and my thought just pierce myself. I hate myself sometimes but it just came in indirectly these days. Mini is sick. I hope I have the money to get it repair all over to give my mum a wonderful driving experience rather than hearing those unpleasant noise which is not comfortable at all. There are 4 papers to go still and only it will end on 24th Nov! So, hereby just expressing my mood out here. :|

No comments: