Saturday, August 22, 2009

The bored class !

He just cant make the class interesting like others. Swt =.=" his lecture is just like talking to himself or just finding more information for him to learn more.... zzzz ! I wonder what's APIIT facing right now. I thought they should have hired some professional with working experience lecturers to teach us those software and the method to use it. See what is this lecturer doing with those Mozilla Firefox, Wikipedia, Internet Explorer with lots of information which is not related to the studies. -,- ! I just cant stand it and this class has become my sleeping time every week!


He is reading through the slides himself and I cant even hear what he is saying. aih! Do not blame me for sleeping in the class because it's just too bored and tired. The interesting part is only when he come out with his REAL jokes and those funny sound when he is explaining something. Overall this is the worst lecturer class for the semester..

1 comment:

c..h..l..o..e.. said...

no 1 will blame u..i support u!!!
realy canot tahan his clz...zzzzzzz