Picture taken 17.1.2004 is just after a few month knowing him and daring went for a trip to KL for the sake of fun. Just found this picture from his computer and I feel like blogging out the memories that I have been pass throughout of my life which I wanted to remember it always. The closest and never ending friend !:)

Although time was short being friends with him but he gives people in a way of secure and caring you in a way that you feel very comfortable. Sometimes he can't handle some stresses with me but still giving you good advice while you are thinking. I am missing the time when you came to KB :)
and lastly my favourite Speedminia where we brought our own mini for a race in Sepang F1 circuit. HOh! It was very fun and exciting. I have even dreamed about it when I am sleeping at night. hahaha. See how's the excitement in my heart and I feel like not stopping while I am driving where I feel like going faster and faster !!!!!!!! YahOoooo!!!!! I hope next Speedminia is under planning ! I am surely join it again ! (pity my mum's mini cooper)..
No comments:
Post a Comment