Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bar B Q Plaza !

This brother will non stop eating BBQ all around the places if there are exist ! Swt=.=' I am still wondering what is the syiok-ness of eating this thing because when you are super duper hungry you can't even eat it raw but grill it slowly until it cooked and only you can eat it. HOH! I break my record that day I ate 2 and the half bowl rice. zzzz. Some meats are not cooked still I ate it because I'm too hungry. I will not prefer to go this always because it takes too long time and it makes u smelly !!! hahahahhaha! But see him having fun is quite enjoy too. Looks at the pictures below and you will understand why he is so happy eating this !



Because he is frying thevegetables on top of the hot plate, apply some sauce and soup and he finished it by himself. I do not even dare to eat it.. hahahhaha! Stupid brother!

No comments: