Part 1 of the semester break - KB flew away ! How could you denied that staying in your own home is like living in a castle !? Although I got a lot to pack, wash, clean, etc. but I still feel relax though :) and now I am back from my castle. Back to the reality that I am going to face for another 5 months.. Now I am really start missing my castle ! hahahahhaha!! What I have done for the past 13 days in my castle was just keeping, cleaning, watching movie, eating, exercising and listening to the great voices that come out from the wonderful Harbeth Speaker ! It's owesome! haha! I was listening to the Live Concert CD in Las Vegas by Celion Dion! When you actually sit down on the sofa close your eyes and feel the environment, you can feel that Celion Dion is singing just right in front of you and when you open your eyes watching the concert, you are involving yourself with the crowd together ! HOH! You should have try this if you are like me love the wonderful sound system ! But in my reality, I am just listening to my SonicGear A6 which can just satisfied my ear...pictures coming after this... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment