Monday, May 04, 2009

Failed!

I failed my own confidence..... When a person lost his confidence, it becomes worst... This morning, I was doing a presentation on Entrepreneurship... I feel my preparation is more than enough compared to the previous presentation and I did feel that I have actually improved alot  in today's presentation... When you are actually putting a lot of efforts in your work and the feedback is not like what you expected, how would you feel? and yes I did not get back the feedback I want after the presentation. It's actually hurt when the lecturer say I am expecting something like the second group which was mentioning that your presentation does not fulfil his needs..... :( and today I really feel I failed in this presentation!!!!!!!!! Aih... there are still 2 more assignments and 2 presentations to go before 15th of May... I really hope after 15th of May I can have a really good rest and prepare for my examination..... Good luck :)

No comments: