Finally, a day to spend with him, d. We went to GSC signature for a movie, Marley and Me. In that movie, I can feel harmony and happiness that brought to the family. I feel impressed how they bear, love and care with each other under a roof top. Overall, the movie is good and I really enjoyed watching with 'd' very much. :)
Eh, one more thing before I left this post. I found out how emotional I'm being these few days because lack of rest. Even a little tiny thing can make me feel very frustrated and angry with someone that care me so much. I apologized "Sorry" . But, what I appreciate is the way he bear and being so patient with me when I am in that situation (you know who you are). Thank you very much and I am happy being with you :) hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment