Thursday, March 26, 2009

The last dinner

The last dinner which is also my favourite dinner !! It's been a while since I'm form 4 last taken it. In chinese called 烧肉. It something like BBQ. Though I know we have BBQ Plaza here but is more happy when you are eating during the winter time.... It makes you feel so warm.


The Charcoal



Mama and Jie Jie...

the beefff (sssssss).....

...and I'll definitely miss this food again.... It's so delicious ! hehehehe.

I have done all my Korea Vacation post. I can feel that this is my last time visiting to Korea. Haha, when my sister first arrive in Korea, that's also my first time. On the other hand, when my sister graduate from Korea, which means that's also my last time visit to Korea. But, I am really have a lot of fun during the time although I haven been to some places where my sister decide to bring me go before this. I guess Korea is down from my vacation lists and now I'm looking forward to other places. Let's see ......... :D

No comments: