Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The First Dinner

It's been a while I did not get to update my blog... I have been very busy these few days and makes me more on mentally tired compared to physical. In 5 seconds time, I can totally get into my sleep until the next morning ! I hope it can go a litle bit easier and make my life more relaxing. :'(
Let's continue...
This is Korea Food - "Pudejige" ? hahaha .. I don't know what's the exact word! It some sort of food with a combination of mee, meat balls, sausages, vegetables, etc....

it turns into spicy after a while =.=

My lips get swollen after eating it because it is too spicy for me.. But the food is very delicious ! I even add a bowl of rice and sausages ! I guess my brother will miss it when he sees it ! hahahahha!

mum and sister

see the antic bottle of Coca-cola.....


and turn around is the korea spelling of "Coca Cola"


I enjoy the food very much :)

No comments: