Joining a brand new intake is not that you think that easy..... you must have alot of courages to re-face everybody in the class.
Flashed back to the foundation when I was first joining, I do not know anybody in the class.... When you met someone, you will started to discover what kind of person is this??? I am now facing the same things at the moment. I am really getting scare...group assignments are coming towards and I still never get to know anyone good in the class... or maybe I will prefer staying alone. Haiz. How can I start to find someone that are nice so that we won't have any problem facing the group assignments? The more classes I go... the more nervous I get... Time flies... and never wait for us... how if I really do not have a group member in the end ? .................HELP ME !!!
But I know this doesn't work.... What I have to do now is stand up and say Hello to anyone in the class !!!! BLESS Me....:)
No comments:
Post a Comment