Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Apologize...

I'm really getting tired already. I guess I really have to get a rest. 

Let me be honest, I really feel sorry being step in the wrong pathway. I shouldn't have choose Multimedia Computing or maybe I missunderstood the meaning of multimedia computing ? Looking at those Java Coding, C++ Coding..... I really blank ! =,= I am not born as a programmer! But I know nobody born to be a programmer. but I know I really do not have any interest in it and I would not succeed with what I wish to become. This really make me feel tired.

I am changing course rite now to Media Informatics which more focus more on multimedia rather than computing. I hope I didn't make the wrong decision this time. 

What I really care... just feel tired being facing problems alone. Every single thing that happen besides me is hurting me and killing my confidence. What I really hope is there is really someone there that I really trust supporting me and let me lean on when I feel tired. 

Anyways, this step is really hard for me because I am starting all over again. I just hope I won't lose anyone of them who I care so much in my life. :'(

I hope you are there always! hehe 

Good nite. 

No comments: