Welcome to Singapore
It's been a long time I never been there and I guess this is the happiest memories I got it from there.
It's just a step away to relieve my stress from KL that I've been facing for the past few days.
This is him "Jinn-Tyng" :)
my long time best friend since I'm in Secondary School
The Small Merlion.
My hair was so ugly at the first day :(
Day 1:
He brought me to an orchestra in Esplanade. After that show, we went to walk around at the City Hall to see how's Singapore actually look like :D It's not very familiar for me because the memories when I'm small was blur. Tired of travelling all the way down from KL to Singapore so we went home just after the visit. After washing up self, we went out to hawker centre for dinner.
Day 2:
Early in the morning he wake up and went to hospital for two hours only come back at 1230pm. haha. he is still on MC that day so we decided to go for Karaoke and movie. It was really fun there because I've been a long time never sing Karaoke. After that we went for movie - The House Bunny. HAHA! that movie was really funny and crazy. I kinda like that movie. I laugh in the cinema so loudly until I can't even control myself and tears. HAHA! I never been so relieved before ever! At night, we went out with Phil - his fren for birthday celebration. Went to a restaurant which called - Billi Bommers (not sure the spelling).
Day 3:
Today is an outdoor activity day. He brings me to a Big Big swimming pool which I can't even finish A LAP. =.=" my stamina was terrible oo...><>
TAh tah... and then Sentosa here we come le :D
He brings me to the LUGE . HAHA! The "Hanging-leg car" make me so scare.
I'm imagining what'll happen if one side of my shoes drop or my camera or my bag or my spectacles ...Aaaaaa.. Crazy :S and I whole tightly on him !! hahaha
......And THIS IS THE LUGE.....^^
After the LUGE, he brings me to a show - Song of the SEA.
It is a good show :) The effect of the whole things is great.
This called "The Oscar"- the main character in the Song of the Sea.
and last is The Walk to "The Big Merlion"
These are some views and stupid things that we did while on the way to see the Huge Merlion :D.hahaha!
It's a tiring trip but having lotsa fun there o. ^^
Day 4:
Is my shopping day! haha! Before that, I went to visit my Da Yi at Yew Tee and had my brunch overthere before I go to grab stuff from the mall. Da Yi cook me nice brunch which includes chicken, fish, vegetables and... SOUP (my favourite dish).
I went to Orchard Road =.=" It totally different from what I imagine from my mind. I thought it would probably a place for shopping but for me maybe is not =.=. I feel it's so complicated place, I can't even walk properly because there were so many different buildings on the street. So end up I give up there and went to Raffles City and Suntec City which is more nearby to his working area.
What's the story?.... I am taking train to Raffles place and that is just a business area. Haha, i walking here and there and couldn't find any shopping complex which can fulfil my needs. From that place, I walk from a station to another station because I'm lost at that area. =.=" I am all alone that day. Eh? not bad o, i bought a dark colour shorts pant to replace my old colourless pant. hahaha. I also bought a new wallet for him as his birthday present on 18.8. Another happy thing is I actually found an XS size polo tee from G2ooo blu. Woah, so I just grab it and pay at the cashier counter. :D
Hardly wait until 6.... meet him up at the station and went for dinner. It is my last night there, so he treated me a nice dinner. What's the weird thing is I'm eating a raw cabbage with chicken which forced by him and I also don't know I just listened :S haha. Maybe .. i dono hahaha! But it feels tasty and delicious.
day 4 just ended like that.
Day 5:
The day I left...
He is sending me. We sat down at a cafe for breakfast. Unluckily, I'm feeling ill and just vomitted everything out before I go on my bus. My bus at 930.....
Overall I am very happy and totally relieved my stress at Singapore for the 5 days trip. and most important thing is I've just met my 3 years long lost friend. Will be missing him until the next time I meet him again. hehehehe! Thank him for everything.
Bye Bye Singapore. :) will come again...
No comments:
Post a Comment