Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Yes, I'm currently working at Mid Valley The Gardens Robinsons as a Promoter! Somebody would think that it is easy being a promoter. Maybe for somebody, "a promoter is just have to stand there and get wat the customers want." >< The statement that I've just stated might be true or it is true. But, I am working as a promoter, being a good promoter, not only have to be knowledgeable and also we have to be polite, sincere, and so on. It is just like you applying all the good values on the customers. It ain't easy to be a good promoter, but it is good that I've the chance to be independant and learn to be a good promoter!



Secondly is about the world. There are too many different kinds of people in this world. Some peoples are good but some are bad. We do not know what is their thinking in their mind. They can be so cruel and scold you just to act that they are more powerful than us. Besides this, they are doing this to us is also for their own good. Everybody would want to get to an upper level. But for me, it is your job expression that you have to apply to the store to prove that you are able to take over a higher position in the store. It is not depends on the few days ACTING to take over the position in the store and once you take it over and you remain normal =,=! What are their thinkings ?! Is just an case that a Robinsons Staff was actually asking me about my discount price tag. He wants me to scan all the shoes in 30 mins to find out which shoes doesn't appear any discount automatically. When the price tag is not appearing discount automatically, he stare at me and ask me WHAT IS THIS? How I know what is happen inside their systems or my company or the buyers or watever ?! He was trying to talk like a BOSS.... Gosh~! I'm innocent and is none of my business. -,- another part of the story is a girl that I asked to help me, she firstly was helping me but than after a moment she is refusing helping to avoid get caught =,= Woah, as if i am the Sensor Tag, I am sure I can see which one is not appearing discount automatically. But until the guy came out, I asked him how you wan me to find it out? He just says scan 1 by 1, and than I just point at her and say she refuse to help me.! What the Hell and she just reply so fast " Eh, I am serving customers!" Woah, she is darn clever! =D and I'm giving a big clap for her fast brain and reaction! -,-"



Another side of the story is my working partner! She is just acting ............... Speechless on her! But I have so much complain on her! ======! Just ignore that part.==,



The lessons I had learn for the few weeks is not to be an so honest person in front of bad peoples. We don't know what they are thinking and what they are doing to us -,-!



Lesson Learnt! =)



Continue study hard good luck!

No comments: