Haiz, today just bad luck =(. First time I felt so down like today.
Is actually kind a happy day because my cousin lend me her car to drove.
It makes a lot of different. Usually 8am have to start walk out from house but today I 8am just wake up from my bed. After preparing everything only started to go at around 845am.
The bad things that I'm having is I stuck in the lift for 2 hours. =,= is just after i punch my card at 922am. I go in the lift and going to wipe my counter suddenly the lift just JAM there. I can't open it and it just stuck there=,= Oh my god. Is really my first time being stuck in the lift. =( but still ok, I tried to press any button but no response until I press a call. I talked to a people but I dono what he is saying and I am just telling him that I am stuck in the lift, the door can't open==. Yeap, I called once and I sit down and wait. after 30 minutes time I called again and I nearly get scold by him and he asks me to wait cause they are coming down already. So I am very patient waiting inside the lift until I slept. =,= I am also listening to my songs. Wait wait wait while messaging with someone. Suddenly somebody is fixing the lift. O.O I am awake and you know what? They just make the lift blackout and the lift is DARK for around 5 minutes time. Haiz, calm down myself and I sit down again while pressing my phone as some light to get rid of the scaryness. Then after a while it remains normal with light and air conditioner. Haiz. I am stuck inside for 2 hours before rescued out by them.=,=
Anyways, I just felt nothing onie until my partner annoyed me and I dono what's her problems =,= Forget about it. I just dun wan to talk about her! Idiot girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment