This is the starter - Bread and Cheese Sticks.
Our main course is Fetucinni Cabonara
I forgotten to snap a picture of that =.=
and this is our dessert - Mango Crumble.
Laughing and laughing non stop. =D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dinner - Souled Out.
My Green peace Cocktails =)
The French Fries and the Onion Rings
This is my Lamb Chops.
It tastes really delicious. =)
This is Gj's Terderloin.
Taste not bad too^^
Salmon Pei eat Salmon. haha!
but Salmon is not my favourite so still okla!
Jet's char-grilled chicken and..........
Frankie's cordon blue chicken.
Its really a wonderful birthday night.
The environment there so relaxing =)
They dimmed their light slowly through out the time.
We sat there for 4 hours and we feel the lighting becoming more and more soothing.
None of us were thinking to go home but rather sat there and talk, laugh, listening to songs....
It's been a really long time that we did not hang out together =)
It is a best memories that I wanted to remember forever.
Happy Birthday to myself and this year I have a GREAT birthday celebration!
No comments:
Post a Comment