A place for vacation =)
A place to rest =D
A place to calm down my mind ^^
Colmar Tropicale - French Village
The changes in 3 years. The flower pots along the street also gone=(
The upper view.......
Spaghetti ............and
Pizza!!
and I'm drinking Fresh Coconut... Heeeeee...
the Trishaw had changed into Red in 2008 !
and the street still remain the same =)
If I could have a wing to fly whenever I wanted to be.
It feels good after that trip.
Everything just temporarily lost immediately when the 1st step into the French Village !
3 comments:
regarding the changes in 3 years.
your hair makin panjang, then your shirt turned black, same as your watch. the only thing that didn't change, was your pants. maybe makin kotor?
who did u go with??
hahaha! crazy la u. sa gong.... the pants luntur colour can mah? hahahaha!
errr, i go with one of my housemate. just a day trip.
Post a Comment