Today is the 3rd day I'm working in Mid Valley Gardens. The 1st day was ok. I sold out a pair of shoe. It makes me feels good cause is the 1st day of my work and I successfully sold out a pair of shoe. The 2nd day was not too bad. I sold 3 pairs of shoes but just a pair is belongs to my department. But that day I'm very happy. I served my customers by the way my friend thought me. I bend down and help her to wear it. Take some others design shoes to let her choose her dream shoe. Althought at last she is not buying my brand, but I'm still happy serving her. =D. Tillll....... today, which is the 3rd day of my working day, I sold out 5 pairs and these 5 pairs of shoes are all belongs to my department. ^^ I'm very happy. But something happen when selling out the last pair. The cashier was asking me about if there is any discount for the shoe. But I don't know so I told her I don't know. She not sure but still continue the payment.......only until when I'm writing the sales memo, another promoter was shock to hear discount on that shoe. It is actually no discount on that shoe. I was shock too @@ I stop my customer and ask them to come back cause there is a technical error on the price. I explain the whole thing to him. He trusted me, but his 1st question to the sales supervisor is " Is your Robinsons Computer having technical error ? " I was weird why did he asks this question, and only I know, if the sales supervisor answer YES, that's why Robinsons is not trusted. Haiz =( headache. I'm wrong, I shouldn't say I don't know but say NO! =.= anywayz I left cause sales supervisor said is not my fault as I'm still new.
The happy thing that I wanted to say is I never been feel so much hope on myself when my customer said ' I TRUST HIM ' and his wife was saying ' Don't Worry, You work great ! ' . I never been praise by a stranger before which due to my own hard work. I am now a sales promoter. I am selling shoes to them, when they praise me. Of course I'm happy. It is my 1st work and I will be hardworking to come out with a good result!
My mum bought me a new bottle wrote SUCCESS - Try not to become a man of SUCCESS but a man of VALUE =). Of course I want to be a successful sales promoter but I think I'll prefer to be a valuable sales promoter to my customers.
Gotta sleep. Still have a long way to go =D
Someone said Four Clovers Leaf will always brings luck.Hope it really brings luck to me and him =). Miss having him around.
No comments:
Post a Comment