Wednesday, April 02, 2008

2.4.08

2 days left =(

CIT exam end on 31.3 , ITB exam end today and another PT exam will end on 4.4 .

Well, here raining heavily now. It let me feel like tearing too =( is GOD saddening that 'Someone' will just left away from me ? haiz. Undescribeable feeling. These days are weird. Maybe he has something bothering him? Maybe I am stressing with my exam. Or maybe he just want to back to himself like the first day I knew him. o.O ? Unpredictable what's going to happen on Friday 4.4 when we are officially separated. ='( . Sad emoticons will keep appearing in my mind because I'm really sad. I appreciate the whole year and miss the past memories.

Still remember that I'm here alone and I found him =) The memories were still so fresh in my mind that he slowly to be acting normal in front of me. Well, is just a very very best friend that I do not wan to forget forever.

"I will not forget someone" =)

No comments: