Monday, March 03, 2008

Tired

I guess I did not let my body have a wonderful rest since I am back from Kota Bharu after Chinese New Year celebrations.

Let me shout out somethings here. =( Chinese New Year was fun actually. But for me it doesnt looks so fun. Maybe due to my age, I'm getting older and older. But I guess the main reason will also be my familly problems. I guess I will just leave this country and I will stop myself come back for Chinese New Year celebration. The only thing I am enjoying is celebrate it with my mum, sister, brother, some cousins and friends. ------------------I will just skipped this part.

Well, back to KL, I am load with assignment papers. First week I have to pass up 2 weekly sheet assignment. Then I have a test, 2 group assignment which due within few weeks, presentation, and so on. Just after I've finished up everything. Is time for studies. Finals is on 31.3.08 and the last group assignment due date will be 10.3.08. Maybe after that, there is still some presentation and I will just start studying the 3 subjects for this Semester.

Truthfully, this Semester I never pay attention to any classes. Is just that I'm not interest with the subjects. But at the end, I still have to study for it to pass my semester. Is gonna be a hard time for me. =(

Well, the semester will ending soon. Foundation will just end with a full stop. I'm sad =(. I came to this college without any friends and I met them. Guess 4 of us will be the weirdest person in this world bah? Hopefully I will always be in their heart lu ^^.

It will be a hard time for me again.=(

No comments: