Saturday, March 22, 2008

Time Passed =.=

Without minus out the holiday I had in KB for whatever events, I'm officially stay down in KL for 1 year, 365 days which is today 22.3.2008 !!

Wohohoo..! What I had done in a year since I step into U.C.T.I University-College. Still remember the first I came to U.C.T.I, I was so attracted with its design and looks of the University and so to my mum. She is the one who support me to apply to this University College after we visited it. that day was 22.3.2007. I left her and went to my friend place. After thinking twice, I decided to enter the University-College and registered on the 23.3.07. Orientation was held on 26.3.07 to 28.3.07. I was so alone because I came to this college by my own without any friends. Yes, I did met up 2 of my hometown friends but they are not so close with me plus their attitude is so different with me which make me feel annoyed. Thank god that I'm different group with them and I do not mind as if I am alone in the class as long as I do not want to be with them.hehe. I came here for new life and new friends and I did it =D.

After the few days introduction classes, I guess the very first friend I know is Chinn Pei. I was so remember that the first word came out from her mouth is 'Leng Chai' sound like those Menggoda-ing guys. Hohohoh. But she is very friendly and I knew Jet Xin which the first impression she gave me is a Clubbing Girl. HAHA! (Talk about someone!)Sooner, I guess Rayner approach to me and his first friend is Mr. Sa Kua (GJ). I am very happy that I knew him. Although he is a bit quiet in front of people, but still he treats me very good. After knowing him, guess my life cheer up alot ba. Of course 2 of the girls and some classmates bring happiness when I am studying in this University-College bah. Good memories with them will always in my mind. =)


2 months later, I moved into a new 'family'. They are my classmates and they lived in PJ. Very nice housemate and a very warmth house ba. I felt so happy that I moved in. =) I dun mind using Fan and using handwash on clothes, as long as I am comfortable and feel peace, I'm satisfy.

From the left : Lim Jit Kai, Foo Ming Zhe, Ng Zhen Yu, Me


Now, 1 year passed. Foundation ending already. 4.4.08, everything will ended. All of us have our own pathway to go through. We will be spliting to different courses that we choose for ourselves. No matter how does the future looks like, they will always in my heart. Like a quote says, "True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere."

Gonna Miss Them =) Take care.... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =)

No comments: