Sunday, February 24, 2008

NOW, FINALLY!!! I get to go to JAY concert which I wished for YEARSSSSSS!!!!
the first concert was ruined up because of SARSSSSS... Aaaaaa!!!! and the second concert is because of CLASSSSSSSS!!!!Errghhhhhh!!!! NO more excuses for third concert because I am going for it already!!!!!!!HUHUHUHUHUH!!!!!!

I cannot describe how excited am I this morning. 23rd of Feb, I wake up at 10 to wait for JAY's concert at night. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I'm very excited... I can say that if I am staying awake for few days ago to memorize his songs and today I'm going to this concert, it would probably not an obstacle for me to not be ENERGETIC inside his concert.

(well, I did not do that)

We went in the Stadium around 7. The stadium is still empty filled. @@ but...... guess WHAT...!!!

People are coming in NON-Stop after that and filled in all the blank inside the Stadium!

I never KNOW that HOW powerful JAY is... and today I REALIZE!!!! well, he is just too GREAT to be a SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!

Compare with the picture before this, this is around 745 when the stadium are filled.

WELL, see this WONDERFUL, well-Planned Stageeee!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAaa.. i think I'm gona CRAZZZYyyyyy!!!!!!

SEATsssss are FILLED and also the GROUND....... !!!!! @@@

CONCERT is starttt!!!!! SEEe all the LIGHTSss and u can imagine how many people there WAS... Oh My GODDDD...


--------------------------------------------------------

Jay is wonderful in the concert. I'm very impressed to see all his hardwork inside and now he is successfully standing on the wonderful stage singing to everyone in this world!

TVXQ was my first concert, well, friends told me that tickets are SOLDD out and I thought how great they are and i can see stadium merdeka are filled with lotsa of people.

BUT today!!!!! What I Saw? Stadium Merdeka is Full Filled (FULL HOUSE) !!!! I guess is quite scary to see so many peoples.... but he is just too powerful that brings everyone to his concert. After his concert, you will love him more, you will admire him more, you will do everything is just for him. I guess I no longer going to be one of the Crazy Fans running the whole world to chase his footstepsSSsss...

I so wished that I'm the backdancer !!! OMG. is so near....................... HAIZ. too bad laaa.... I love him so much le nowww... hohohohohoh!!! Thank GOD... my idolll... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Is just an UNFORGETTABLE memories that i will never had UNLESS another concert of HIM!!!!!!!!!

=)

I guess i have to sleep now! i will be dreaming himmmmm like in the concert =D

Video Coming up soon. just a few. =,=

No comments: