Hang Out on Hari Haji - 20th
HAHA! I have a lot of fun. They are still they. Always sing like siao inside the Karaoke Box. I even sing until I am having sore throat and get sick now. =,= Haiz. I had been 3 months never step into Karaoke Box. Is very fun. I get to sing Jay's new songs. I never stop singing once I step into the ROOM. =D hahahhaa! This is just me. Anyway I have a lot of fun that day. Though stamina abit decreased but still gain back when I started.
Christmas is so near yet so far. Tomolo is Christmas Eve. I do not have any plan yet. Maybe I should just spend time with someone =)
I like Christmas but White Christmas would be much better if there is. ^^
Santa Claus.....................................? What present will I receive this year ?
Santa Claus.....................................? What present will I receive this year ?
I wish to have "............." (secret) I will tell 'YOU' through my dream =)
Merry Christmas !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment