Haha, I went to Pavilion with my housemate while sending my dear to her parents to go back Taiping together. Never hang out with housemate before, is quite ok. I bought a lot of things that day. I went to line up for the J&Co Donuts for at least 20mins to buy 1 dozen of donuts. This is what I get. =)
From the upper left to the right.
1. Snow White
2. Cheese me up
3. Why Nut ?
4. Tira Miss U
5. Miss Green T
6. Coco Loco
7. Jacky Chunk
8. Crunchy Crunchy
9. Heaven Berry
10. Al Caponne
11. Glazzy
12. Don Mochino
And then I get a kids M&M shirt. The size is suit me. So I get it. =) Very happy to have this T-shirt. Very cute.
Is looks very cute. I like it very much.
So happy that I finally get something back from Pavilion.
The donuts really drive me crazy. It is delicious ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment