Wednesday Night
Chinn Pei and me were thinking to have dinner together before our semester break start. But we do not have transport. At last, Jet Jet volunteer to fetch us go.
Roti Hawaii here I come!!!
I ate a lot that night. At first was so happy that I finally get to MURNI to eat my delicious Roti Hawaii, but cockroaches ruined up my mood. It was so digusting when you saw cockroaches walking around at your eating area. As if your imagination is good, it might make you feel like vomit or else it does not make any different.
For me, I immediately ran away from my place and stay away from them. It really uncomfortable to think it when you are enjoying your food. Anyway, Roti Hawaii does make me happy on Wednesday night. =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday Morning
Met up with jian and eugene at Sentul Timur. We are planning to go to a new shopping mall- PAVILLION. It was nice. The shopping mall not to big not to small but just nice to shop.
After shop inside there we take our lunch at Lot 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment