Being emotional in my life
When somebody try to understand what I think, I ignore:"Leave me alone!"
When somebody talk to me, I am using the rude way to reply him/her.
When somebody drive me crazy, I start to shout and hit things.
When somebody besides me, I show them my cold shoulder.
When there's a lecture, I tend to listen to the lecture but my brain ain't.
When I am boring, I feel this world is unfair and starts blaming others.
When out for lunch, my appetite gone.
When emotional, I hope someone could sit besides and comfort me.
When emotional, I hope to talk it out. (But, I don't know =.=)
When emotional, my tears starts drop through my cheeks.
When emotional, I will hide under my blanket and sleep.
When emotional, I start cursing.
I am depressed and start to think myself useless.
I hope I could get off this feeling in my life.
It is suffering. It ruined up my life.
Maybe this link would help you <http://www.enotalone.com/article/2327.html>
No comments:
Post a Comment