Sunday, August 12, 2007

Jogoya 4-7-2007

See what? It's Jogoya

That day is the fifth day he arrived in Malaysia. Actually I have been waiting for his message and call to ask me out. Finally, he called me. After my class I met him at KLCC. So surprisingly he did not change much but he was shock to see me. The first thing I did was to hug him. Oh my god, finally my friend that left me for five months came back. I was very happy. Walk around in KLCC shopping complex. Suddenly, he asked me for dinner. I was like”HUH”, you serious? Hahaha. Then I say okay. When I asked him what to eat, he told me that we are going to Jogoya for dinner with his family. =.= my first reaction is to reject. Well, he pulled me for that dinner.

It’s my first time to step in Jogoya Restaurant that located in Starhill.

That restaurant isn’t cheap, it costs 70++ per person for buffet. I am lucky to be with HIM because his father is a VIP which I have the opportunity to eat all variety of food inside the restaurant.

See !



It's wonderful.


Look at this. It looks delicious, isn't it? This platter just for VIP.


When you want to order it just throw this thing in a specific bowl and you will be served in a moment.

The buckle

I think I am an oyster freak. The first plate of food I ate the first cheese oyster with pasta, cheese muscle, and some fried things (I forget what that is).

After my first dish, i stand up and walk around again.

The second plate of food, I served myself with the second cheese oyster again, cheese crab, PAU?, and some seafood stuff.



I start to full already. If I knew I will be here tonight, I shouldn’t taken my lunch.=.= So, I go for dessert now. Oh My God, know what I saw? My favourite ice cream-Haagen Dazs is serves for free. Eat as much as I can. Waaaa, guess how happy am I. When I walk around, I saw something…………….. Raw Oyster. Urgh, I shouldn’t take two cheese oysters. Fine, I will eat the third oyster! Hahaha.


After my oyster, I go for dessert. I saw Japan OmoChi? If I am not mistaken the name and I do not know what’s the name of the ROLL. Haha.



Time flies……… It’s 10. Actually I am thinking if I would stay there longer and eat more. But, too sad I am having class tomorrow. There is actually more pictures I can take. But Ah Teck do not allow me. For me, this might be my first and last time to visit this restaurant. I still prefer restaurant that serves me. I do not prefer buffet because I am LAZY to stand up and walk around to find what I want to eat. But, I also have lots of fun with HIM. Thanks


Goodbye Teck, see you on October again!=)

No comments: