Monday, April 02, 2007

Hahaha, last fews day from friday to sunday i was in penang with my mum. Waaa....i have lotsa fun there oh ! haha. keep on eating and play around nieh ! my mum booked a suite, and u know wat ? 10 of us staying in the suit and like destroying the hotel room. haha but the suite is totally crap la.. just big and the facilities were so terrible. Unfortunately we are not staying for so long==.. next time would change to G hotel. 2 days in penang and we just went to gurney plaza. hahahaha. hahahaah. My mum bought me a pant and a shirt for school ! I am also wearing right now to my first day class!! I love gurney drive a lot! There are a lot of food to eat there XD so nice ! First day night i saw EVAN came to gurney plaza so i didnt get to go there to eat with my mum. But u know wat ? when they were half way eating there suddenly s heavy rain. At the moment i am also on the way to meet them up and i am WET== aih. But the do wet tooXD hahaha. My cousin was totally addicted to COFFEE. After drinking coffee they just can gossiping non-stop until they tired. haha. U know they do gossiping half way and asked me to buy Cha Kuew Teow for them at 1 midnight== waaaa..totally crazy. But so seldom they can be like this so just let it be ! I also happy to have these kind of cousin surrounded me ! It's so fun. Besides that, we also met up Jiun Lun's GF.



The view from Gurney Hotel





EVAN AAA!!! hahahahaha..

I also drove all the way down from Penang to KL.. The tracffic JAM like hell. A 3 hours journey took me to 5-6 hours because Jam there for 1-2 hours== ciz. aih..but i get to drove there ! I am happy !



well, today is my first day studying in APIIT. I was located in group 2 which are totally different from my friends from the same country. Haha but is okay la. I am here to study not because of friends. First day i have 3 class to attend. Started from 1025-530.== First day of school is just nothing because we are from different places which brought us to know each other. Not only for me but also for everyone and those lecturer. First class was English. The lecturer very nice and very friendly and i think she would be a good lecturer for this semester. She wants us to introduce each other for her!! hahaha. This is my first time standing in front of ppl and being introduced by someone. Aha. But it's good ! Actually from 135-4 is free time but I chose to stay in the college and wait until 4 for the next class. I didnt bring laptop to school because is so heavy. i leave it at home. but i do found a PC right beside the computer lab. haha. XD so i get the opportunity to blog for some. My apartment still not yet fixed any connection line. I dunoe when will be okay but i hope as soon as possible because every lecturer notes is just inside the website.== Apiit college is truthfully a technology school. I also very blur which site to enter and all to find the note. XD but it is interesting! I can learn more about it !XD. My new life is just started ! I think i should grow up to learn more.


well back to my first day in class. My class REP ? i am not sure but meaning MONITOR of the class is an indian and his name is RAJ. haha.. hopefully he would be a good monitor in the class. Its so hot in the college==...oKay..my second lecturer is teaching us organisational social and environment.== What's that ? aih.. so dull. even the lecturer also not fun lor. Hope tomolo start the class i can suit the dull subject in the class and i must learn to see newspaper already ! hHAhaha. Still not yet have any close friends but i will slowly introduce myself and get new friends!

I think tat's all for me first. Will upload picture later after i get my connection in my hostel ! XD
take care
mISs u all a lot my family and my friends !

3 comments:

jiang said...

yang. happy to hear that u're fine. take good care of urself ok. miss u much! take careeee.. n enjoy studying, dont take it as a burden.. ^^

junqi said...

miss me laaaaa

a h - y a n g :) said...

wah, jiang how do u get my blog add ? keng wor ? haha...

JIe, sure miss u laaa... hahaha