Friday, March 23, 2007

Further Studies

I feel, after this post. I should say that i will be very long only get to go online. Well, i hope will be fast but depends on the time. But unfortunately i will write somethings if i get to online.

What's actually going to happen? I will start studying on This Monday which is 26.3.2007.
My course is Multimedia Computing. I choose because i like. From what my sister said to me is find somethings u really interests in it. My spm result is totally dissapoint me and still have the hurts on me which leads me not dare to take any Pre-U. Well, i know is wrong to think like this but if want me to get to study A Levels, Pre-U, and a lots more i rather taking this multimedia computing which i think i like. Well, i am not clever enough and this is good for me.

Well, i do not think much about my future. But allowed me to say that i just want a simple life. I do not mind my salary high or not high. But what i want is a happy life not a stressfu life. This is just what i can tell u in my mind. Laop, i hope you understand. i just want to study somethings i likes rather than everyday stress.

For my friends, maybe this is too fast. But it's my decision. I made it ! i miss u all but please be remembered. Aih.

I do not what to say much. But anyways good luck for those who facing the same problems and hope you all having the best solution for it..

I do not say much. aih. but i miss my friends,my family...... etc.
TAke care.

2 comments:

junqi said...

where??

a h - y a n g :) said...

UCTI, appit. Technology School