A Camping Trip
The camp started on 9th but waiting for jian back from NS, so we went to the camp on 11th.Well that is just the last day we went. They are having camp fire. Is nice to see them playing there. I never having this kind of feeling in a camping trip. I can say that this is the first time i playing so happy there lu. For me 3 years camping trip not that fun like THIS ! well.
I couldn't be too happy that night cause the next day is my result day. So i feel very stressful. hmm.. But i have fun too XD
1 comment:
every post talk about food....
eat la eat...
sure fail 2 hit ur goal 1.
hahahahhaa....
anywayz.looking forward 2 c u ya...
mr.kkb...i bet u know wat i m talking about rite?
n of coz i m not ms.nnp k?
Post a Comment