29th--Mid Valley hahaha...wake up met her in KTM station Subang Jaya... Before that, we went to KLCC to see our ring.. We were thinking to make a new ring.. but too bad we have two choices><.. We cant't even make up our mind so we went to Mid Valley to take our lunch.. I wanted to go to Kim Gary.. Is quite a long time i never been there eating.. So miss their food.. I also met up with a cousin that day..-Hui Wen..hahaha..
Hahaha..this is wat we called a fruit punch! hahaha..it's very nice to drink..from blue to green to yellow..hahaha.. I take this drink in Kim Gary.. At first it was maxie's drink but than at the end she called a ICED LEMON TEA... hHAhaha..i wondered why she so like iced lemon tea ??? what's so nice about iced lemon tea ? Sweet ? Romance ? or WAT ? haha.. One More thing, I am ADDICTED to HAaGen Dazs..that day after she left and again i go to HAAGEN DAZS to take ice cream to eat..hahahahah...very nice!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment