
27th--The day i step into KL
Few days ago i was thinking how to come to KL to meet MAXIE! She was already in KL like 4 days after her genting trip..I tried to ask whether if i can make it to KL..on26th night 930 bus i leave Kb to Kl...5 years in my life i didnt take bus to travel!!! After 8 hours, we finally make it to KL..That afternoon, i waited her in Times Square as wat we had planned...Finally at 330...her sister called me up and said she was in VAIO..so i went in VAIO and gave her a suprised !! She was shock to see me...At nite..after she went home..i went to bintang walk again...While walking while thinking what i wanted to eat..Suddenly saw HAAGEN DAZS's ice cream..wah..the last time i ate was in Japan..i must go to eat..So after made the decision, i went in the ice cream store and sat down ordered..the meal cost me RM 20..hahaha


After my Haagen Dazs , i went home.. The first time i will see my aunt driving a car to come to pick me up from the LRT station.. I didn't know which car she using.. So i tried to recognize it all by seeing the driver.. At the moment, i saw one car coming forward and stopped there.. i am curious.. I was scared at night and hope my aunt will come faster... Meanwhile, i go near the car.. I though she was my aunty because their face looking like totally the same.. So i decided to go to open the car door.. When i go near the car, the aunt looked at me as like a stranger!!! I some more go to pull her car door to get myself into the car.. She quickly locked up the door>< .. That time i knew i was wrong.. I apologized to her and embarrassed..hahaha..this is wat stewpid things i done in the first day !!! SLEEP TIGHt...eheheh
No comments:
Post a Comment