Hie, this is my first time i am blogging. 23rd of December 11.43 pm the first time i try to create my own blog. It seems weird but i still a bit blur with this. I still don't know how to make a nice blog perhaps this is my first time.I dunoe wat i should write. Today I stayed at home a whole day. I am watching FULL HOUSE drama which my sister had burn for me. Although i had already watch but i still can laugh alone like unconscious in the room. Unbelievable today i sit down in front of my computer from 12pm - 7pm. I just didn't knew that time passes so fast while i am watching the drama. Try and guess how many episode i have watched today ? from 8 - 16 ! I am totally crazy but I understand myself i am a drama lovers. I love to watch drama and it can't stop me to stop it but just to continue!!! haha .. I am a Drama Lovers !!~ Shh...
After 7pm which i finished my drama, my mum reach home and i was outside enjoying the view. Wulalala..now u know why am I love to stay at home. It is because it is cooling. When i am standing outside the balcony enjoying the KB scenery ! It's very nice ! hehe.. I love scenery !
I went in home and my mum started to buzz me to do this n that. This is because i having christmas eve party with my friends tomorrow! I am excited ! hahaha .. I am a Christmas lovers too but i am not a christian perchance CHRISTMAS is not only for christian to celebrate! haha..My mum wan to make an Apple Crumble for me ! hahaha..
ANyway ! HappIE CHriSTmAS eVERyone...before that today i just found out something.. Do u all know wat is the different between Christmas and X-mas ?
and the conversation:
(10:37 PM) junqi imma sh:don write merry Xmas
(10:37 PM) junqi imma sh:its Christmas
(10:37 PM) junqi imma sh:not Xmas
(10:37 PM) y a n g:X mas is wat?
(10:38 PM) junqi imma sh:christmas is to celebrate birth of jesus chris
t(10:38 PM) junqi imma sh:some anti-christian ppl write it Xmas to cross out Christ's name
No comments:
Post a Comment